Leader and Clerk Resources Access Denighed

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
daclayton

Leader and Clerk Resources Access Denighed

Post by daclayton »

I was recently called into the High Council of our Stake. My name is listed in LDS tools in the calling, but I am not able to gain access to Leader and Clerk Resources. Is there a delay in receiving access? I need access to a couple of tools to perform my responsibilities. What do I need to do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Leader and Clerk Resources Access Denighed

Post by russellhltn »

daclayton wrote:Is there a delay in receiving access?
Yes. Once the stake has properly recorded your calling (as a standard position, not a custom one), it can 24 hours or so for the various computer systems to hold their correlation meeting to give you access. I wouldn't worry about it until 48 hours or so has passed since the calling was recorded. If you still don't have access to LCR, then have the stake clerk call CHQ.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
daclayton

Post by daclayton »

Thank you. I know, patience....
gjrobinson57

Post by gjrobinson57 »

I was called to the Stake High Council in October 2018. I am responsible for the Stake Audit Committee. I am trying to access the audit tool for our stake so I can support the committee and magnify my calling. I have no access to this needed resource.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

There are callings in LCR that allow for access to the audit tools. Have your stake clerk add you as an Audit Committee Member.

Return to “Church Account”