Can't log in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
FreemanPhD

Can't log in

Post by FreemanPhD »

I had to create a new account just to post this.
No matter how many times I reset my password I can't log into my account.
I've tried several different browsers, to no effect.
I've tried several different password iteration to no effect.
I've allowed for time to pass for the change to take effect but still nothing.
Is there someone I can call for help? Or is there a way to reset an account?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Can't log in

Post by jdlessley »

FreemanPhD wrote:Or is there a way to reset an account?
Yes, if the account is a member account. A member account is one in which the membership record number (MRN) is recorded in the user account profile. If that is your case, then follow the instructions in my post here. While you may know the username for the account, the procedure will take you through the process as if you do not know it. You will need to have your MRN and birth date as it is in your membership record. Get an Individual Ordinance Summary (IOS) from your ward clerk or membership clerk o make sure you are using the correct MRN and the birth date in your membership record . Even the MRN found on temple recommends can be incorrect. The same can be true with your birth date in your membership record. If the birth date in your membership account is incorrect, it can be corrected by contacting your ward clerk or membership clerk after recovering your account through the process I described in the other post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”