When can I download Studio C Face to Face

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
ty2tam

When can I download Studio C Face to Face

Post by ty2tam »

I want to show the Face to Face with Studio C to our youth tonight but the wifi in our chapel isn't great. How can I download it before hand so we have a good playback? I don't see any links to download like you usually see for video's on the church's website. Please help
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: When can I download Studio C Face to Face

Post by lajackson »

ty2tam wrote:I want to show the Face to Face with Studio C to our youth tonight but the wifi in our chapel isn't great. How can I download it before hand so we have a good playback? I don't see any links to download like you usually see for video's on the church's website. Please help
Many of the Face to Face events have a "Download the video" link near the bottom of the page descriptions. The Studio C event does not (yet) have a link. Hopefully it will be there soon, but there is no guarantee for tonight.

If there is a way to directly wire your receiving device into the Internet, you will not have to rely on the WiFi in your chapel. Most meetinghouses have an Internet port very near to the pulpit for exactly this purpose.

Return to “General Media Discussions”