New account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mablackham

New account

Post by mablackham »

Betty has not been on the internet for three years and can't remember her formation. I'm trying to set up a new account for her so she can get into Family Search to added information to her sister's file. She sister just passed away.
Can you help me set up a file for her with a new e-mail and pass word. I do have her membership number.
My name is Mary Ann Blackham.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: New account

Post by lajackson »

mablackham wrote:Betty has not been on the internet for three years and can't remember her formation. I'm trying to set up a new account for her so she can get into Family Search to added information to her sister's file. She sister just passed away.
Can you help me set up a file for her with a new e-mail and pass word. I do have her membership number.
My name is Mary Ann Blackham.
Rather than setting up a new account, it will be better for you to help her recover her old account at the "Forgot your username?" link using her membership record number and her date of birth.

Return to “Church Account”