Adding names of non-ward members to class rolls

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Adding names of non-ward members to class rolls

Postby cmilliner » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:51 pm

I am my ward's membership clerk. A primary leader e-mailed me yesterday saying, " I heard that it might be possible to create a shadow record for those children attending primary that either don't have a membership record or are part of split custody situation where the child's records reside in another ward." I have never heard of this, and thus, if it is possible, please point to where in LCR or MLS to go to set them up.

Chad R. Milliner

Community Administrator
Posts: 26007
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Adding names of non-ward members to class rolls

Postby russellhltn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Non-member/no record, no. At one time that was possible, but not any more.

Split custody, yes. You create an out-of-unit record for the child. See Out-of-Unit Members and Callings
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests