Wants Google play to find audio

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
christianmormon

Wants Google play to find audio

Post by christianmormon »

After I have made sure that scriptures are downloaded onto my phone I can't figure out why Google Play can't find the audio files.

If I move them to a separate folder away from the LDS Gospel Library folder then Google Play can find the audio files.

What can I do to have Google Play find the audio files when they are still within the original LDS Gospel Library folder

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.lds.ldssa/files/1/media/2010-08-01-title-and-introductory-note-64k-eng-78a38722.mp3
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Wants Google play to find audio

Post by aebrown »

christianmormon wrote:After I have made sure that scriptures are downloaded onto my phone I can't figure out why Google Play can't find the audio files.
That's just the way Android works. When files are in a particular app's data folder, they aren't visible to other apps such as Google Play Audio that are scanning folders to find files. Once files are moved to a folder not specific to one app, then they can be seen by other apps. So to accomplish the result you want, you'll need to continue moving the downloaded mp3 files to a different folder.
lobin

Re: Wants Google play to find audio

Post by lobin »

Cano you direct me step by step pls!!

Return to “Android Gospel Library”