Face to Face Broadcasts

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jteagarfam

Face to Face Broadcasts

Post by jteagarfam »

Hi,

We are wanting to watch the Face-to-Face broadcasts at mutual but can't meet at 5pm (we're PST). How soon after the broadcast is over is it available for us to stream from the beginning? We're hoping to start it about 7:15 PST, so 8:15 MST. Will that work??

Thanks.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Face to Face Broadcasts

Post by lajackson »

jteagarfam wrote:How soon after the broadcast is over is it available for us to stream from the beginning?
No guarantees. In the past is has been available that quickly, but to be certain, you might wish to record it as a backup.
davereb

Post by davereb »

Are all Face-to-Face events carried by the church satellite system? We intend on watching it live at the ward building and the internet is not stable enough to stream it.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

davereb wrote:Are all Face-to-Face events carried by the church satellite system? We intend on watching it live at the ward building and the internet is not stable enough to stream it.
They have been so far.
dacmann

Post by dacmann »

My ward is wanting to watch this week's Face to Face broadcast on the following day. Will the Broadcast on Oct 19th be available to stream on Thursday, Oct 20th?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dacmann wrote:My ward is wanting to watch this week's Face to Face broadcast on the following day. Will the Broadcast on Oct 19th be available to stream on Thursday, Oct 20th?
Once again, probably yes, but no guarantees.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

davereb wrote:Are all Face-to-Face events carried by the church satellite system? We intend on watching it live at the ward building and the internet is not stable enough to stream it.
Since I have been hedging my bets all week, and since I needed to know the answer to this question to know where in our meetinghouse to set up on Wednesday, I called the Global Service Center.

The GSC said arrangements are being made to run the Face to Face broadcast on Wednesday, October 19, on the Church Satellite System and that I should plan on it being available that way.

Of course, it will also be available through all of the various streaming locations mentioned in the announcement.

Return to “Main Church Website”