Direct download of Gospel LIbrary for iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
bibliostat

Direct download of Gospel LIbrary for iOS

Post by bibliostat »

I have an app called OurPact that I've installed on all my kids phones that allows me to block access to all non-native apps on the phone. Unfortunately OurPact doesn't allow me to pick and choose specific apps to block--its either all non-native apps or allow all apps. Its unfortunate because I would like to leave Gospel Library available always. However, there is a bug or a limitation of OurPact that prevents it from blocking apps not installed via the AppStore. So I was wondering if there is a way to direct download Gospel Library from lds.org or someplace else besides the AppStore so that I can keep it available on the kids phones?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Direct download of Gospel LIbrary for iOS

Post by sbradshaw »

If you join the LDSTech project "Gospel Library for iOS - Beta," you can download a beta version of the app from this page:
https://tech.lds.org/dl/
Beta versions aren't entirely stable, but they're better than nothing. When Gospel Library 4 arrives on the app store, you can download the most recent beta, which will likely be closest to the released version.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bibliostat

Re: Direct download of Gospel LIbrary for iOS

Post by bibliostat »

Thanks for the great idea. I'll give it a try.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”