Visiting Teaching with 2 RS in YSA Ward

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bybeecl

Visiting Teaching with 2 RS in YSA Ward

Post by bybeecl »

I have issues with the site I am in a YSA ward and have two Relief Society's when they enter the data one will show some results on the overview part but it is never accurate the other RS #2 shows no data but if you look at the companionship or households it has data in it. also there are sisters clearly entered it RS 1 and yet they show up in RS 2 in households and things really get messed up it seams there is no way to use the software at this time for this kind of record keeping it is frustrating for the clerk and the RS presidency's to have a tool that doesn't work. Plus there is now way to get help by calling it is only on this form that it seams we can ask our questions.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Visiting Teaching with 2 RS in YSA Ward

Post by sbradshaw »

It may be helpful for you to sit down with your ward or stake clerk to go over how the system works, and see if they can figure out why things are miscalculating.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

My gut feeling is there is some kind of mis-match between the RS group assignments and the VT routes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bybeecl

Post by bybeecl »

My feeling is it is the software and my stake clerks has no idea it would be nice to be able to talk to someone directly. this has been a problem for a while.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bybeecl wrote:My feeling is it is the software and my stake clerks has no idea it would be nice to be able to talk to someone directly. this has been a problem for a while.
If your stake clerk is not able to assist you, send Feedback through the LDS.org website. Although you may not receive a response, it will go to the developers and they will look at the situation as their priorities and time will allow. Be specific in your description of the problem, as you have been here. You may also point them to this forum topic and they will likely look it up and read it as they work on the problem, even though they rarely participate here at the Forum.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I looked at your ward's data and I'm not sure what the issue is that is causing you problems. I see two Relief Society organizations. Both have sisters assigned to them (40 in one and 44 in another) and companionships assigned to visit those sisters. What are the specific problems? (Please don't include member names in your reply here -- this is a public forum.)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”