LCR: Home teaching district supervisor doesn't show as such on HT District list, nor on printouts

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
WillisCaldwell

LCR: Home teaching district supervisor doesn't show as such on HT District list, nor on printouts

Post by WillisCaldwell »

I'm the High Priests secretary. I put our new 2nd assistant in as 2nd Assistant and as District 3 home teaching district supervisor on LCR, a couple of months ago. Although he shows up on the Callings list as the 2nd Assistant and HT Sup, he will not show up on the Companionships list as the supervisor for Dist 3, and doesn't show as the supervisor when I print out the route changes. It's just blank where he should be. The group leader and 1st assistant show up as they should on the Companionships list; it's just 2nd Assistant who doesn't.
What do I need to do?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LCR: Home teaching district supervisor doesn't show as such on HT District list, nor on printouts

Post by scgallafent »

You have added your home teaching district supervisors with custom callings. When you created a custom calling ("High Priests Home Teaching District 1 Supervisor"), that doesn't mean anything to LCR. It doesn't give that person any specific rights and doesn't use that information to map them to a home teaching district. Your existing supervisors for districts 1 and 2 worked because they are already in the high priests group leadership, so they had rights to the home teaching application and you could assign them as district supervisors.

To fix this:
* Remove your custom home teaching district supervisors (look for the asterisk at the left side of the list)
* Add your district 3 supervisor in that same section using the standard calling of "High Priests Home Teaching District Supervisor"
* Go into the Home and Visiting Teaching application
* Click on the Companionships tab
* Click on the Edit Districts button
* Assign the new district leader for District 3
* Click the Done button
WillisCaldwell

Re: LCR: Home teaching district supervisor doesn't show as such on HT District list, nor on printouts

Post by WillisCaldwell »

Thanks. Worked like a charm!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”