Trying to register for PP account for my daughter

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
DeAnn88

Trying to register for PP account for my daughter

Post by DeAnn88 »

It asked for parental consent for her account. Sent me the email with the "activation code". Tried the code on my page in the computer and it said it was invalid. Then just clicked the "Authorize" button right in the email they sent me on my phone and it also came back with "Invalid activation code". Ugh. How is that possible? You just sent it to me! Anyway, now what do I do?
cathtaylor

Re: Trying to register for PP account for my daughter

Post by cathtaylor »

My daughter is doing the same thing, and she typed in the home number (which doesn't receive texts) as the number to receive the code. She ended up basically in tears because we had no way of getting her registered. Help?
mfmohlma

Re: Trying to register for PP account for my daughter

Post by mfmohlma »

Authorization through phone number is not necessary for a minor account. If no number nor email is entered, the parent is asked to log in with their LDS account to authorize the account. You may have to have your ward clerk call the Global Service Center to get this cleared up if you have already tried using the help links at https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help?lang=en

Return to “Church Account”