Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
ballifedwinjuanwatene

Donations

Post by ballifedwinjuanwatene »

Hi, I've been using Bpay to pay my Tithing and Fast Offering for the last year since Feb 2015. But there's no record of it in Donations/Church records. I need my Statement of Deductible Donations. I've talked to the ward clerk but nothing yet. Any help will be appreciated thanks. :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations

Post by russellhltn »

ballifedwinjuanwatene wrote:I've talked to the ward clerk but nothing yet. Any help will be appreciated thanks. :)
Please keep in mind that no one here can do much other than to offer suggestions.

When the bill pay option first came out, it went to CHQ and there was no record visible to the local unit (or the on-line donation system). You may want to look over the instructions used to set up the bill pay to see if there's some contact you can use to get your statement.

They probably send out a statement around January for tax purposes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ballifedwinjuanwatene

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've looked for someone to contant on set up instruction and it's says to contant ward/branch clerk. And if they did send out statements would it be hard to email it to me?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

It might help to know that the original poster resides in Australia, not the US, as some of us might have sumised.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ballifedwinjuanwatene

Cheers mate

Return to “Online Donations”