Seoul Korea Temple housing

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
dianekienholz

Seoul Korea Temple housing

Post by dianekienholz »

Does anyone know how I can contact the Seoul Korea Temple to request housing? My cell phone won't let me call the temple from the U.S., and I don't see an email. Is there a church temple 1-800 # that I can call and they can transfer us?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Seoul Korea Temple housing

Post by lajackson »

dianekienholz wrote:Does anyone know how I can contact the Seoul Korea Temple to request housing? My cell phone won't let me call the temple from the U.S., and I don't see an email. Is there a church temple 1-800 # that I can call and they can transfer us?
No, sorry. You either will need to ask your cell provider to give you international call capability, or you will have to find a phone that already will call the number of the temple in Seoul, Korea.

While many cell phones will not call internationally, this is usually a software limitation by the provider, and you should be able to get international calling added, even if you plan to turn it off afterward. Of course, international calling will not be free, in most cases.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Seoul Korea Temple housing

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have any contacts/friends in Korea? They might be able to call the temple for you.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”