unable to log in even with the correct username and password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ctrtimmy

unable to log in even with the correct username and password

Post by ctrtimmy »

I have helped my wife find her username and reset her password and she still can't log into her lds.org account. Any suggestions?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: unable to log in even with the correct username and password

Post by jdlessley »

Where is she trying to log on? Is it the LDS Account site or is it an LDS.org page or site? What happens when she tries to log on? Are there any error messages? What does the message say?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

How long have you waited after resetting the password? In the past, I've seen a signifier delay before a new password works everywhere it should.

But where is she trying to log into? Because if her MRN is not on the account, she will get "access denied". At many sites.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sam.rose1

Post by sam.rose1 »

My wife has been having this same issue for quite a while. Have you figured anything out?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Has she checked to make sure Private Browsing is not turned on?
emmelate

Post by emmelate »

My wife is having the same issue. It has been going on for over a month now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Church Account”