Birthday notifications

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
jaredccook

Birthday notifications

Post by jaredccook »

As a ward leader it would be great if the LDS Tools app had an option to set an alert/reminder for people's birthdays in the ward. Currently I have to remember to check the birthdays list every few days to see who I should call.
josephduanehunt

Re: Birthday notifications

Post by josephduanehunt »

Has any progress been made on this? I agree that this would a powerful feature to have. If not on Tools, another way could be to synch a calendar reminder from your church account to your phone. An example being how Temple appointments work by having the option to add it to your phone.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Birthday notifications

Post by jdlessley »

josephduanehunt wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:56 am Has any progress been made on this?
This is only a discussion between forum users. Unless someone sends feedback through the feedback links found at the bottom of most church web pages or up through the leadership chain then it is highly doubtful the decision makers are aware of this recommendation. Even if there are any plans to implement this recommendation there is seldom any information released to the general membership or any development timelines published.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Android Member Tools App”