Admin Access to Add Picture to Member Profile

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
adambeckstrom

Admin Access to Add Picture to Member Profile

Post by adambeckstrom »

In our ward council we have discussed how nice it would be if every member in our ward had a picture attached to their profile. We would like to call one of our members to take pictures of individuals (with their permission of course) and then upload those pictures to the member's profiles. Is it possible to give a member administrative access to upload pictures to different member's profiles (i.e., profiles that do not belong to that individual)?
kellymab

Re: Admin Access to Add Picture to Member Profile

Post by kellymab »

Yes. They can be called as the ward website administrator. It can be a brother or sister called. They will also have access to update the online lesson schedule and calendar. However they cannot change any personal membership demographics. Only upload and approve photos. When they are placed in LCR, make sure they have the standard calling of website administrator or they won't have additional LDS.org access needed for their calling.
Rvogtman

Post by Rvogtman »

I am the Ward Clerk and I don't seem to have access to approve pictures on LDS.org/lcr

What am I doing wrong?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You cannot approve pictures from LCR. Pictures need to be approved from Directory: https://www.lds.org/directory/

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”