How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jrgmcintyre

How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Post by jrgmcintyre »

I want my missionary emails. How do I get them?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Post by russellhltn »

How long ago did you come back? The account is deleted after 18 months from your return date.

See this post for more details.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
almajyates

Re: How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Post by almajyates »

I am currently serving as a senior missionary in the Mexico Tampico Temple. In 2013 my wife and I began our first senior mission in the Mexico Temple Visitors' Center. During that time, I tried to access my LDS email account, but I had either forgotten my user name or my password. When I tried to reset it, I continually ran into roadblocks so I simply began using my home email account. Now that I am in Tampico, I am serving as the second counselor in the temple presidency and really need to be able to access my LDS e-mail account. I have an LDS account that I use to make Church donations, and my user name and password work fine, but I have no luck with the email account. How can I get this problem resolved? My regular e-mail account is almajyates@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help,
Elder Alma J. Yates

Return to “Church Account”