Approving Personal Progress

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
KaGarner6

Approving Personal Progress

Post by KaGarner6 »

I recently turned 18 and am now attending singles ward, but my Young Women's leader is allowing me till the end of the year to finish up personal progress. Now that I am in singles ward, it will not allow her or my parents to approve my work and it won't allow me to approve it myself. Any ideas or suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Approving Personal Progress

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure as doing it on-line is a requirement. You might want to see if it can be done off-line. I doubt if there's any way to fix the on-line system to give them access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
KaGarner6

Post by KaGarner6 »

russellhltn wrote:I'm not sure as doing it on-line is a requirement. You might want to see if it can be done off-line. I doubt if there's any way to fix the on-line system to give them access.
aw man, that kind of sucks. thank you though!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Your ward leaders in the YSA ward may be able to help, as well. We've had members receive their personal progress while in my YSA ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”