Wheelchair and service animal access conference

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
shekina

Wheelchair and service animal access conference

Post by shekina »

I have a chance to come to the Saturday afternoon session. I am in a wheelchair and have a service dog. Am looking for a Service Missionary who can meet me and push me into the hall, stay with us, and push me back to a taxi stand.
[/b]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Wheelchair and service animal access conference

Post by lajackson »

shekina wrote:I have a chance to come to the Saturday afternoon session. I am in a wheelchair and have a service dog. Am looking for a Service Missionary who can meet me and push me into the hall, stay with us, and push me back to a taxi stand.
You may find some important information here regarding conference attendance. This is a forum mostly based on technical matters, and no one here will have contact with service missionaries who are involved with the Conference Center.

I would suggest you read the information at the link above and then contact Guest Services to have any additional questions answered. To the right of the picture on the conference information page, the link entitled US and Canada Letter has a phone number at the end that also may be helpful.
shekina

Re: Wheelchair and service animal access conference

Post by shekina »

Thank you, I found a phone number, blessings and thank you for your help.........I am so excited,

Return to “General Discussions”