Minor User

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
pmgraehlmd

Minor User

Post by pmgraehlmd »

My son in 17 years old and I am trying to get him an LDS Account so that he can access Family Search and pay tithing online. When we try to attempt this the website claims that he either already has an account or that his membership number is in error. I can't get by this stumbling block. How should I proceed?
Thanks.
Phil
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Minor User

Post by russellhltn »

pmgraehlmd wrote:the website claims that he either already has an account or that his membership number is in error.
First, verify the MRN. Unless it's part of a computer print-out, it could be written down wrong.

If it's right, then there's a good chance that an account was made in the past that he's forgotten about. Use the "forgot username" link and try to recover the username using the MRN and birthdate.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”