ldschurch.org email

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jglanfield

ldschurch.org email

Post by jglanfield »

Not sure where else to ask this, but who is authorized to have an ldschurch.org email account? I'm a counselor in a stake presidency but cannot find where to sign up for one.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jglanfield wrote:Not sure where else to ask this, but who is authorized to have an ldschurch.org email account? I'm a counselor in a stake presidency but cannot find where to sign up for one.

Stake units and FHCs have email addresses at ldsmail.net; full-time missionaries have accounts at myldsmail.net. As far as I know, ldschurch.org accounts are limited to Church employees and leaders such as mission presidents and general authorities. I know that my stake president does not have an ldschurch.org account; he uses the stake's ldsmail.net address for official communication.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

Ok, thanks. Even ldsmail.net doesn't have a registration page. Must be by invite only.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jglanfield wrote:Ok, thanks. Even ldsmail.net doesn't have a registration page. Must be by invite only.
At the stake level it is created when the stake is created. When the leader changes, the display name changes to match the new leader, but the email address is tied to the unit.
MeinersMS

Re: ldschurch.org email

Post by MeinersMS »

How do I access my email account when I'm not on my work computer?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

MeinersMS wrote:How do I access my email account when I'm not on my work computer?
http://outlook.com/owa/ldschurch.org
DavidFWilkinson

Post by DavidFWilkinson »

My Husband and I were just called as counselors in a mission presidency and told that we need to set a lds,org email but I can't figure out how to do that. Any hints?
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

By default, counselors in mission presidencies do not receive LDSChurch.org email addresses. Only mission presidents and their companions have official Church email accounts (@ldschurch.org).
oharik

Post by oharik »

Can I change my ldschurch.org username? Thank you!
danpass

Post by danpass »

oharik wrote:Can I change my ldschurch.org username? Thank you!
If you mean your LDSAccount username, used to sign into lds.org, familysearch.org, etc., yes.

Go to this page, after signing in. You can edit your username as well as your display name.

Return to “Main Church Website”