DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Allen7778

DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Post by Allen7778 »

DURING 2015 AND 2016 I CONTRIBUTED SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS TO WARD MISSIONARY FUNDS IN OTHER WARDS. I ALWAYS INCLUDED MY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER ON THE RECEIPTS BUT THEY DO NOT SHOW UP ON MY DONATIONS HISTORY OR ON MY TAX REPORT. HOW CAN THAT BE REMEDIED?
eblood66

Re: DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Post by eblood66 »

You'll need to contact the clerk in each of those wards and have them associate your donor record in their system with your membership number. Once they do that the donations should show up (although there may be a time lag--I don't know how quickly the system processes that kind of change).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Post by russellhltn »

It would also be wise to ask the individual wards for the tax report. That's likely to be faster.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
launadoreenernest

Post by launadoreenernest »

Donations paid to my ward in 2016 and I lost my receipt!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

launadoreenernest wrote:Donations paid to my ward in 2016 and I lost my receipt!
I'd suggest you talk to the ward about getting a reprint.

There's a number of things that have to go right before you see your donations on-line. About the only thing under your control is to make sure the LDS Account you're using has the right MRN attached to it. If it may have been done under your spouse's name, then said spouse has to grant you access to see it.

Everything else is up to the ward to have the information and to have entered it properly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”