Sign-in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
MGreenstreet

Sign-in

Post by MGreenstreet »

To Whom It May Concern:

Is there an option for one to stay "signed-in," so he or she doesn't have to type in his or her username and password every time he or she wants to visit the directory for his or her ward?

Sincerely,
Brother Michael Greenstreet
Chesapeake, Virginia
eblood66

Re: Sign-in

Post by eblood66 »

If you leave your browser open you can remain signed in for somewhere around an hour. But if you close your browser you have to log in again. There is no option to change this and it is unlikely to be added because of the sensitive nature of information that can be available when logged in (especially for leaders).

Personally I use a password manager to automatically supply passwords to various web-sites including lds.org. I still have to enter a password for the password manager itself periodically but it reduces the total times I need to enter a password.

Return to “Church Account”