Unable to use any recovery options, Unable to Log In

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
makihamoka

Unable to use any recovery options, Unable to Log In

Post by makihamoka »

I have someone who needs access into their account, called as a new bishop recently.

He was in the bishopric in the past and had an account, but since being released and moved to another calling stop using lds.org for several months.

He is not computer literate and now has a proper email address ect but can't remember exactly what his last email address was.

I have tried to reset his password via mobile, and via MRN and date of birth, but both options say not available for this account.

Anyone know whats the next path to go to have it reset.

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to use any recovery options, Unable to Log In

Post by russellhltn »

He would probably have to call Local Unit Support on Monday. Since he's a bishop, they'll want to verify his identity. More so then with normal members.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
makihamoka

Post by makihamoka »

Any idea where I can start to find details for number for local unit support? To have him sort it out. He wouldn't have a clue where to get the number, and neither would our current ward clerk who's learning lol
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Return to “Church Account”