No access to create events on Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
cduerksen7

No access to create events on Calendar

Post by cduerksen7 »

I was recently called as the RS President. I cannot create an event for the calendar. The former RS President had the same problem. When I was in the Primary presidency I had not problem creating an event. I have asked the ward clerk if he could fix it and he said that he didn't know how. I have also asked the stake clerk and he won't get back to me. I currently have to contact others to post to the calendar which is not ideal. Is there any information that I can give to our ward clerk to fix this problem. Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: No access to create events on Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

Send him this link: Setting Up and Managing Ward Calendars. Assuming you have a RS calendar, tell him to scroll down to "Adding and Deleting Ward Calendar Editors". Otherwise, he may need to set one up first.

A ward clerk (or councilor) will have to do this. The stake can't do it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cduerksen7

Re: No access to create events on Calendar

Post by cduerksen7 »

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Return to “Calendar”