I can't log onto seminary

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
torilyncorreia

I can't log onto seminary

Post by torilyncorreia »

I can't sign into the seminary silearn.com. Also I cannot get your system to send me a phone confirmation, I have tried typing in my phone number different ways but it will not work. Therefore I cannot finish the confirmation part.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: I can't log onto seminary

Post by sbradshaw »

You may need to contact your stake or regional S&I leaders.
Are you referring to SI.LDS.org, or a different site?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: I can't log onto seminary

Post by jdlessley »

torilyncorreia wrote:I can't sign into the seminary silearn.com. Also I cannot get your system to send me a phone confirmation ...
The forum is user-to-user support. We have no connection to those who develop and maintain any of the web sites, applications, or tools found on any church sponsored website. We do benefit from time to time with developers and managers who on occasion may visit and post to threads in their area of expertise.

You will not be able to sign in to SI.LDS.org until your LDS Account confirmation is complete. Based on the number of others who are posting issues with the LDS Account confirmation text message method of confirmation I suggest trying to use another confirmation method such as through an email address. We currently have not heard what the cause of the issue with the text message confirmation problem is or of any effort to correct it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”