I have two Accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
MadisonAthena

I have two Accounts

Post by MadisonAthena »

I somehow accidentally made two accts. and am trying to find out how to delete this one so its not really confusing.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: I have two Accounts

Post by jdlessley »

Work through your ward clerk. He can call the global service center (GSC) for you to have one of the accounts deleted.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sera.tamala21@gmail.com

Post by sera.tamala21@gmail.com »

I Have two accounts, the first one that I set up for family history, I lost the password...
and so I thought to make another account, not knowing that I used my lds member number on my old account.... now I cant use my member number on my new account coz its saying that I'm trying to hack a page.. can you please help me, as I'm a seminary teacher but cant use WISE because of this problem..
TIA
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Work with your ward clerk, who will contact the Global Service Center to combine the accounts or delete one of them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sera.tamala21@gmail.com wrote:I lost the password...
At the sign-in screen, use the "lost password" link to recover the password of the first account. That's the account you need back.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”