Stake population count

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
christianmormon

Stake population count

Post by christianmormon »

In an old release I could access the menu that tells me how many people are in my stake. I want to know how I could do that now in a current release.... thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake population count

Post by russellhltn »

Are you still in the same calling? I'm sure that's a leadership only feature.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This is in the Reports section of the app, which is only available depending on your calling.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
christianmormon

Post by christianmormon »

An old version of LDS tools have the population count for the stake in the about menu. Is there a way to find the population count in the current version for somebody that doesn't have any callings.

Screenshot_20170116-180033.png
(433.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

christianmormon wrote:An old version of LDS tools have the population count for the stake in the about menu. Is there a way to find the population count in the current version for somebody that doesn't have any callings.
Not that I'm aware of. Even that count was not necessarily accurate because it wouldn't include anyone who's privacy setting prevented you from seeing them--only those people who's information was downloaded into the app.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”