Mission Boundaries and non-home Stake Boundaries

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
csession

Mission Boundaries and non-home Stake Boundaries

Post by csession »

The Map App seems to have regressed to be a minimum viable product for just finding wards to worship at for people who are traveling.

What happened to being able to find Stake Boundaries and Mission Boundaries? I really enjoyed and appreciated the transparency in being able to see where my children were serving on their missions from afar!

-clark
eblood66

Re: Mission Boundaries and non-home Stake Boundaries

Post by eblood66 »

The classic maps is still available. I'm assuming that's partly because they haven't moved all the features over yet. To access the classic maps click on the 9 squares icon just to the right of the help icon in the lower right corner.
csession

Post by csession »

That is good information. However it is too bad it isn't intuitive to find!

Thanks for the quick reply!

-clark
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

In the 9-squares grid there's also an option for "Ward Map," where you can see your own ward and stake map/boundaries if you're logged in.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lindab114

Post by lindab114 »

I was searching for mission boundaries, and followed the instructions as stated, but could not find the layer for Missions. I was in the Classic Maps, opened the layers icon, but Missions was not one of the choices. If someone could help me, I would appreciate it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lindab114 wrote:I was searching for mission boundaries, and followed the instructions as stated, but could not find the layer for Missions. I was in the Classic Maps, opened the layers icon, but Missions was not one of the choices. If someone could help me, I would appreciate it.
Are you logged in with a ID that has a membership number associated with it? Once I was logged in, I could see a section for "missions". When I selected one, I saw a boundary map.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
csession

Post by csession »

The top right "map layers" (looks like 3 sheets of paper). The top of the layers windows shows "Facilities". Click the bottom bar labeled "Boundaries".

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”