I live in the USA and can't make a donation online

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Clarkj

I live in the USA and can't make a donation online

Post by Clarkj »

In attempting to make a donation online, I get a messaging saying that donations are for United States Members only.

Confused.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I live in the USA and can't make a donation online

Post by russellhltn »

The question is where are your records? If you go to https://www.lds.org/directory/ what ward comes up?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lewisfam2000@gmail.com

Post by lewisfam2000@gmail.com »

I am having this same problem (can't make donations online) and when I go into the directory, it says "access denied". Is my account set up incorrectly?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lewisfam2000@gmail.com wrote:I am having this same problem (can't make donations online) and when I go into the directory, it says "access denied". Is my account set up incorrectly?
If the directory says "Access denied", then either your LDS Account doesn't have a MRN associated with it, or your membership record is not with your ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

First, go to LDSAccount.LDS.org to make sure your Membership Record Number is associated with your LDS Account. If it already is, then you'll need to talk to your ward clerk on Sunday to make sure your records are in your ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”