overeseas military members online tithing pay

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
beeward4

overeseas military members online tithing pay

Post by beeward4 »

We live on a Navy base in Italy. We were paying tithing online in the states and now it's not available on our account. Now is the time we need that option to be available more than ever. What is the issue and how do I set up online tithing payments again? Thanks.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: overeseas military members online tithing pay

Post by lajackson »

beeward4 wrote:We live on a Navy base in Italy. We were paying tithing online in the states and now it's not available on our account. Now is the time we need that option to be available more than ever. What is the issue and how do I set up online tithing payments again? Thanks.
Send an email to donations@ldschurch.org and request that you be allowed to continue to use online donations. Normally, online donations is only available in the United States, but if you are still using a U.S. bank, there should be no problem once the office sets the right flag on your account.
beeward4

Post by beeward4 »

I will do that. Thanks so much!
dianeski4

Post by dianeski4 »

Wow! I just tried to pay tithing online here in Malaysia. I will also send them an email and try and have this fixed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dianeski4 wrote:Wow! I just tried to pay tithing online here in Malaysia. I will also send them an email and try and have this fixed.
The funds have to be drawn from a US bank. So that works for US military or ex-pats. I doubt if it will help you if you live in another country.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”