Locked out of LDS Tools

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
suzannetomkinson

Locked out of LDS Tools

Post by suzannetomkinson »

I am locked out of lds tools on my iPad...how do I stop the password fail so that I can resubmit my password?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Locked out of LDS Tools

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you talking about the passcode (4 or 6 number code), or your LDS Account password?
If it's just the passcode, you can delete and reinstall the app and it will ask you to create a new passcode.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
meurerfamily

Post by meurerfamily »

Hi. I'm locked out of my lds tools. It is asking me for my 4 digit password. I out in what I thought it has always been, but it is wrong. I tried uninstalling and installing again. Did the same thing.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

meurerfamily wrote:Hi. I'm locked out of my lds tools. It is asking me for my 4 digit password. I out in what I thought it has always been, but it is wrong. I tried uninstalling and installing again. Did the same thing.
If you are talking about Member Tools and the new pin requirement in the last update release then there has been issues with that for a few weeks. I thought that had been resolved. But if you have a pin to unlock your phone, try that.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
andersonmc

Post by andersonmc »

i was locked out, just like the previous patrons. I used the pin I use to unlock my phone and that pin worked.
jdhorsley

Re: When downloading LDS Tools

Post by jdhorsley »

Re: When downloading LDS Tools Get message
Only available for church members. Person is church member and is able to make donations online to LDS . Org. Why is this happening and how to fix so person can
Download this useful app?
[Personal contact information removed - this is a pubic forum]
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu May 28, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: When downloading LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

jdhorsley wrote:Re: When downloading LDS Tools Get message
Only available for church members. Person is church member and is able to make donations online to LDS . Org.
To get picky, it's called "Member Tools". If "LDS Tools" is the only thing they can download due to the age of the device, they may be out of luck as I don't know it's supported.

Please note that being able to make donations is not proof they are recognized as a member. Can they get into the Ward Directory and Maps? What about the Calendar? Those are better tests.

If they can't get in, then that indicates that they don't have their MRN on their account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”