New Bank

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Ds_jake1

New Bank

Post by Ds_jake1 »

Need to set up deposits for a new bank
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New Bank

Post by russellhltn »

I'd imagine the instructions would come down from CHQ. I don't think there's anything you'd see different in MLS. You may use a different bag, and of course drop it off in a different location.

Now, if you're switching from a local account to a deposit concentration account, the changes may be more significant.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: New Bank

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:I'd imagine the instructions would come down from CHQ.
This is what we experienced. But before this happened we contacted headquarters to let them know we were going to use a new bank and what branch office we were going to use. It was then that headquarters provided instructions. With those instructions was a letter with instructions/authorization to the new bank branch office to complete the process and to get keys for the after hours deposit box. Also with those instructions and the letter were deposit bags and deposit slips.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”