LCR Question

kiwifirey

LCR Question

Post by kiwifirey »

Hi

Just wondering if there is any intention of creating a LCR app for android and iPhone, like we have with LDS Tools.
kellymab

Re: LCR Question

Post by kellymab »

It's not likely due to the priorities set by the brethren. You can save the website to your home screen and it will look like an app (complete with a unique icon) but will take you straight to the LCR login page.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I have my doubts as well. It seems like a lot of effort to create apps on the two major platforms just for leaders.

LDS Tools does have some leader functions that might expand as far as reporting. But for the more in-depth features of LCR, I think the best you can hope for is a mobile-friendly website.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

LCR is designed to be responsive on mobile devices. I use LCR more frequently from my mobile browser than I do from a desktop computer.
h@l1959

Post by h@l1959 »

how do i deposit a check from our sister ward? (reimbursement for joint activity).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd do it as the donor being the other ward. You can despot the check directly into the budget used to pay for the activity. The same method is used for accepting the excess of an advance.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Mobile Applications”