Missionary application

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
selimailangi

Missionary application

Post by selimailangi »

Hey I can't get into my missionary online application I use to like 2 weeks ago but I can't log in anymore my ward clerk has assigned a role for me and still can't log in anyone know?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary application

Post by lajackson »

selimailangi wrote:Hey I can't get into my missionary online application I use to like 2 weeks ago but I can't log in anymore my ward clerk has assigned a role for me and still can't log in anyone know?
If you have submitted the application to the bishop, you will not be able to change it. And your bishop probably would have started the application for you. I do not believe the ward clerk is able to do that, unless something has changed.
selimailangi

Re: Missionary application

Post by selimailangi »

Oh okay I just haven't yet submitted my application that's what I was willing to do but I can't log into it online anymore but I will try again tomorrow thank you

Return to “Church Account”