My lds account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
loriannbates426

My lds account

Post by loriannbates426 »

Under "my lds account", in the personal information it lists my name as Lori Ann Rima. However, my name is Lori Ann Bates. How do I fix that?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My lds account

Post by russellhltn »

Talk to the ward clerk or ward membership clerk.

Edit: see my later post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brendenjensen

Post by brendenjensen »

You can talk to your bishop or ward clerk. Or, I think you can change it on LDS tools.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

brendenjensen wrote:You can talk to your bishop or ward clerk. Or, I think you can change it on LDS tools.
You can change your email address or phone number, but your clerk will need to change your name on your official membership record.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

loriannbates426 wrote:Under "my lds account", in the personal information ...
That's not coming from the membership record. You could try editing your "display name". Even if that doesn't work, I wouldn't worry too much about it - it doesn't appear to show up anywhere else. I say this because my "Personal Information" is wrong as well, but it's ok in the places that matter.

If you're concerned about the way you appear in the directory on lds.org or in LDS Tools, then you'd need to talk to the ward membership clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”