Mormon nation

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
sscenter-p40

Mormon nation

Post by sscenter-p40 »

I don't know if anyone else has ever been on ESPN.com but they have a feature called sports nation. It includes articles, interactive chats, polls and other such items. I think that this could be great for the church. I looked at the new web site on Christ and have been disappointed to see that while the info on it is very good, the amount of multimedia is somewhat sparse and rarely updated and their is nothing that is in anyway interactive. Today's younger generation (meaning anyone under the age of forty) is living more and more of their life online. If the church had anything like this, many people, both LDS and not, would visit it every day. I think part of this would be for the church to centralize all of their various web sites to one local site with really clear instructions on all that is available. If this is already on LDS.org, I would love to know where. I just think that there would be incredible demand for more up to the minute happenings on the church and what various leaders and prominent members are working on and doing.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”