Personal Progress Parent Summary

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JJJChristensen

Personal Progress Parent Summary

Post by JJJChristensen »

One of my daughters name is not listed under my parent summary of personal progress. How do I resolve this?
I need to update her personal progress records.
It may have something to do with the fact this particular daughters records are in a different ward than mine as she is away at boarding school.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Personal Progress Parent Summary

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, most likely it's because her records are in another ward. If that's the case, I don't think there's a workaround.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Personal Progress Parent Summary

Post by russellhltn »

Have you been able to access her records in the past?

The only other thing I can think of is if for some reason she's not recorded as a daughter on your membership record. But I agree the most likely explanation is that she's in a different ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”