Seminary Registration

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
trishswanson

Seminary Registration

Post by trishswanson »

I am trying to register my 10th grader for seminary. He has already completed one year. On my account, my child does not show up ( None of my children do). Where do I look for this?
HamiltonCH

Re: Seminary Registration

Post by HamiltonCH »

We would love to help in this regard. Children show on the list who are linked to the parent in MLS. To troubleshoot this I would need some information. If you could email me hamiltonch@ldschurch.org. then we can look into this further.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

HamiltonCH wrote:Children show on the list who are linked to the parent in MLS.
Same household or who have actual links? This might be an issue. MLS only understands "parent". I believe the instruction is for it to be the biological parent until a legal adoption if finalized. There is no accommodation for guardian, step parent or adoption in progress. At least not within the membership system. With "blended" families, this could be a problem.

If that's not the issue here, then you might want to ask your ward clerk for your IOS - Information and Ordnance Summery. Look to see what children are listed. The ward clerk(s) would be the one to correct any information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ugumby

Post by ugumby »

I need to change the seminary my children are enrolled in. How do I do that. Please and Thank you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ugumby wrote:I need to change the seminary my children are enrolled in. How do I do that. Please and Thank you
Students are normally enrolled in the Seminary serving the ward where the membership record resides. If your children are not attending that Seminary, I would contact a Seminary supervisor and ask them to have the change made. I believe that is the only way it can be done.
ugumby

Post by ugumby »

Here in Mesa Arizona it is done by school not ward. I will contact the supervisor. thank you

Return to “Church Account”