Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
joshua.drewlow

Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

Post by joshua.drewlow »

The page of the password recovery for the lds account seems to have a Javascript Bug or something. I tried to change the password of a friend with his membership record number and his birthday. When I enter the new password and click on Set password it sends the request, server answers with 200 but does not go further. It shows an error in the console (Google chrome).
dianasanchez

Re: Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

Post by dianasanchez »

I'm having the same issue, when I set a new password, nothing happens. Does anyone know any work around? fix?
joshua.drewlow

Post by joshua.drewlow »

Probably best is to contact the admin of the website project about this. But I can't find a project or something. Does anybody has an idea?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

joshua.drewlow wrote:Probably best is to contact the admin of the website project about this. But I can't find a project or something. Does anybody has an idea?
Use the Feedback link located at the bottom of most pages of LDS.org to report issues.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Did you try using a different browser or a different computer?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”