branch info

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
DGWilder

branch info

Post by DGWilder »

My mom has moved into assisted living. I pay her tithing for her, but I do not have info on her Ward. I do not live near where she is. They have meeting at the assisted living facility, but I am sure that it is under a local ward unit. I could continue to send the tithing to her old ward account but it is probably more appropriate to send to her current ward. How do I find out her ward info. She lives in Brookdale Cedar City.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: branch info

Post by jonesrk »

Use maps.lds.org. You can tell it to look for Care Center units.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you are using her Online Donations account to contribute, it will change when the location of her membership record changes. I do not recommend that you do it that way, but some folks do anyway.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

As long as you have her MRN on the donation slip, it doesn't really mater what ward you donate to. Generally it's in the ward they live in, as it makes it easier to deal with any issues, but it doesn't have to be. With the MRN, it's credited to her where ever it's donated.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

russellhltn wrote:As long as you have her MRN on the donation slip, it doesn't really mater what ward you donate to. Generally it's in the ward they live in, as it makes it easier to deal with any issues, but it doesn't have to be. With the MRN, it's credited to her where ever it's donated.
Provided, of course, the member lives or is associated with the USA donations system.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Biggles wrote:
russellhltn wrote:As long as you have her MRN on the donation slip, it doesn't really mater what ward you donate to. Generally it's in the ward they live in, as it makes it easier to deal with any issues, but it doesn't have to be. With the MRN, it's credited to her where ever it's donated.
Provided, of course, the member lives or is associated with the USA donations system.
And that the clerk enters the MRN if the donor is new to the ward.

Return to “Church Account”