Request: Display RS rolls by Where Sisters Serve

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ncadjan

Request: Display RS rolls by Where Sisters Serve

Post by ncadjan »

I have over 130 sisters in my ward. About 40 serve in other organizations on Sunday. It would be much easier if I could sort the roll by which organization they are assigned to (or where they are supposed to be on Sunday). Then I can see who should be attending RS.

I could also more easily ask the Primary and YW secretaries to report to me sister attendance there.

It would also make taking roll on Sunday WAY faster (I take it for the entire RS).

As it is, I make my own spreadsheet each month and update where sisters are supposed to be so I can keep track of them. Not the greatest system, but it helps me remember where they are.

Even color-coding the rows or adding a notation to each sister's name (RS, P, YW) would help greatly.
lmcguire

Re: Request: Display RS rolls by Where Sisters Serve

Post by lmcguire »

Amen! (NOTE: The way to get this to the developers is to use the Feedback option in Leader and Clerk Resources - it's a little ribbon over on the right. I'll try to remember to add it to my feedback - I have a few suggestions I want to send them.)
McLaughlinES

Post by McLaughlinES »

Go to organizations>Members with calling. Set the filter to Females only then click on the organization heading to sort by organization. It can be printed out.
lmcguire

Post by lmcguire »

That doesn't get the roll and if I choose, for example, Young Women, I get the young women, not the RS sisters called to serve in the YW auxiliary. The idea is rather than printing the full list of every sister and passing that to YW, Primary, and RS, print only the names who are called to the auxiliary and pass that around the appropriate auxiliary. Subs can write in their names. Much less wasted paper, much faster to find your name in a short list than a long list.

That same report, filtered to RS and _sorted_ by calling will come close, but not exact and still isn't the roll.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”