Length of time to register for account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
djgarner

Length of time to register for account

Post by djgarner »

I'm trying to assist several members to create an lds account but the session keeps timing out and then locks them out. These members are not computer literate and need more time to go through the process of entering MR#, creating user name & password, etc. Is there away to be allowed more time or an alternate way to create an account?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Length of time to register for account

Post by lajackson »

djgarner wrote:I'm trying to assist several members to create an lds account but the session keeps timing out and then locks them out.
I would suggest you report this problem through a Feedback link at LDS.org or through the Help link at the top right of the LDS Account page, so that the developers can look at the situation.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just for kicks and giggles, check to make sure the computer's time/date and time zone all all correct.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cajunzoobie

Post by cajunzoobie »

I am trying to register my wife on lds.org, and after entering her info 4 times, then pressing the submit button, it said time has run out every time. How do I register her?

Return to “Church Account”