Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeffhicken

Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Post by jeffhicken »

Our stake has a Location Calendar for the stake center. I cannot see a way to unsubscribe from it.

Here is the deal I am trying to sync this with my google calendar. I read that all subscriptions will be added to the sync calendar. Which looks right and is fine. Unless you have a calendar you cannot unsubscribe from. Such as this location calendar.

Having the polluted data from the location calendar makes my google calendar to jumbled to read. So ... I means I just can use my lds.org calendars for now.

What are the solutions? What am I missing?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Post by russellhltn »

There's some kind of misunderstanding. The calendars that show up under "locations" can not be subscribed to. So that's not your issue.

I suspect the real issue is a mis-understanding of what a "subscription" is. There are two check boxes. The ones you see when you first open the page is the "show" box. It enables what shows in the main window - but has no effect on the subscriptions. If you expand the left column, then you see the subscription checkbox.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”