Finding a specific household - My own

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
wrigjef

Finding a specific household - My own

Post by wrigjef »

We just moved to a new ward within the same stake. Our records were moved thus our web access. I'm trying to locate our house on the ward map so I can verify it. problem is that we just built in a new subdivision and the street does not yet appear. the construction site does so I was just going to move our dot to the correct place and verify. I can't locate our dot. Can someone help? Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Finding a specific household - My own

Post by aebrown »

wrigjef wrote:We just moved to a new ward within the same stake. Our records were moved thus our web access. I'm trying to locate our house on the ward map so I can verify it. problem is that we just built in a new subdivision and the street does not yet appear. the construction site does so I was just going to move our dot to the correct place and verify. I can't locate our dot. Can someone help? Thanks
Chances are that your dot is still in the old location, which is not at all within your new ward boundaries -- that can make it hard to find the dot. In these cases (or if the household is unmapped for some reason), the best procedure is to start with the household, not the dot. In the household list on the left, click on your household name. Then click the "Change Location" link. At that point, you'll see instructions to "Click the map", and you can just click on the spot on the map where your new home is located.
wrigjef

Re: Finding a specific household - My own

Post by wrigjef »

That did it. Thanks

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”