Name Removal

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
DALECURRIDEN

Name Removal

Post by DALECURRIDEN »

The online form for name removal does not appear to be consistent with the instructions in Section 6.14 of Handbook 1. For people who have not requested immediate removal, the online form requires the attachment of a "notification letter"; however, the handbook says that I (as bishop) am not to send that letter until after I have submitted the administrative action form to the stake presidency and the stake presidency has determined that I have followed established procedures. In other words, it seems I can't send the letter until I've submitted the form, but I can't submit the form until I've sent the letter. What am I missing?
eblood66

Re: Name Removal

Post by eblood66 »

I've never done a name removal with the online system but I assume you attach the letter that you will send once you have approval. But hopefully someone who has used the online process can give a more definitive answer.
drcaduceus

Post by drcaduceus »

Any further info on this? It is still the same and won't let me submit to the Stake Presidency without the "Notification Letter" which is supposed to go out after the Stake Presidency approves it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I interpret it the same as eblood66 above – I think you need to upload and attach the letter that you're planning to send.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Reports and Forms”