Move records into ward.

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
StephenJHansen

Move records into ward.

Post by StephenJHansen »

Hello. I am trying to move records of a member into the ward. I have the full name and date of birth. And the name appears in the list as someone to select but the program will not let me pick them. It just keeps saying to pick a member. A red Error comes up but no way to pick the member. Any suggestions? Thanks.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Move records into ward.

Post by scgallafent »

What does the red error message say? Are you sure the person you are searching for has a membership record?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Move restriction?
Just a guess
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if the person is already a member of the ward? (I don't have access, so I don't know how it behaves.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

russellhltn wrote:What happens if the person is already a member of the ward? (I don't have access, so I don't know how it behaves.)
when requesting my own records i get the message
The requested household is already in the ward.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

Return to “Membership Help”