Unbaptized member questions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
tylerlybb

Unbaptized member questions

Post by tylerlybb »

First, where in the handbook does it explain the policies surrounding unbaptized members of record?

Second, in my ward we have an inactive twelve year old young man who is an unbaptized member of record. I realize he is not counted in quarterly reports for priesthood attendance but will the system always automatically keep him assigned to a priesthood quorum that is appropriate for his age? I'm just wanting to understand how this works.

Thank you,
Tyler
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unbaptized member questions

Post by russellhltn »

tylerlyb wrote:where in the handbook does it explain the policies surrounding unbaptized members of record?
Handbook 1:13.6.2

tylerlyb wrote:will the system always automatically keep him assigned to a priesthood quorum that is appropriate for his age?
I believe so.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”