My daughter's verification code does not work

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kristijorgenson

My daughter's verification code does not work

Post by Kristijorgenson »

I am trying to help my 12 year old daughter set up an account. A verification code was sent to my cell phone but it doesn't work. We tried another code and that didn't work either. What do we do?
mfmohlma

Re: My daughter's verification code does not work

Post by mfmohlma »

The verification for children (cell or email) is not necessary at all. If you don't provide either, then you can verify the child's account by using your own LDS account credentials later in the process.
schternli

Post by schternli »

I am having this same issue, Kristi. When I click on the link or put the code in to authenticate, it says that it is invalid. Did you ever find a solution?
mrclis

Post by mrclis »

I had the same problem. I clicked "send a new email" and got a different code. I tried copying and pasting it instead of typing it and that worked. I don't know if it made the difference or not, but it finally worked.

Return to “Church Account”