LDS tools for Bishops missing critical information

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
jasonjaussi

LDS tools for Bishops missing critical information

Post by jasonjaussi »

For new members moving into my ward, I cannot see their record number. I also cannot see what Ward they are moving from. I've just noticed this in the last week or two. Very frustrating. I have to login to LDS.org to find record numbers and previous Ward information. Is anyone else running into this? I'm running on Android.
Biggles

Re: LDS tools for Bishops missing critical information

Post by Biggles »

jasonjaussi wrote:For new members moving into my ward, I cannot see their record number. I also cannot see what Ward they are moving from. I've just noticed this in the last week or two. Very frustrating. I have to login to LDS.org to find record numbers and previous Ward information. Is anyone else running into this? I'm running on Android.
This might be an Android thing. The IOS and Android versions of LDS Tools are developed at different rates. Invariably the IOS version is ahead of the Android version. At some stage the Android version will have those features.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Make sure you are looking at an individual record and not the household record

On my android phone when looking at the individual I see [Contact, Household, Callings and Classes, Home and Visiting Teaching, Membership Information] you will need to scroll the headings to see them all, the information you are looking for is under Membership information
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kd7mha wrote:Make sure you are looking at an individual record and not the household record.
The latest update to LDS Tools on Android made this information more difficult to find in a counterintuitive way. As kd7mha says, click on the individual name, slide all the way over to the membership information, and you should see everything.
jasonjaussi

Post by jasonjaussi »

Thank YOU!!! Switching from household to individual did the trick. I can now see the info I need!

Return to “Android Member Tools App”